Use internal pages to tell me about specific services or products you offer. When you're telling me about them, make sure to focus on me not you - I'm more interested in what I can get than who you are.
• What matters most to me?
• List the services you're offering me
• Or, list the features of the product I'll buy
• Give me links to related service pages on your site
• Make it easy for me - keep the bullets simple
• I want to scan bullets - keep to the point
If I’ve read this far, I’m very interested in your business. Remind me what I'm going to get and how happy you’ll make me feel.
“Keep testimonials short, directly related to the page content and always attributable.”
- John Van Doe
Emphasise what I’ll get and why I want it.